Take the You Might be a Grinch if… Test…
1.If You reuse last year’s Christmas cards and send them out under your own name
2.If You have stolen a light bulb from you neighbor’s outdoor display to replenish your own supply
(5 points, 10 if neighbor’s whole light sets or lighted Santa goes out).
3. If You have dressed a dog or cat as Santa Claus, elf helper, or reindeer
(10 points for each; if you dressed an endangered species, 5 extra points).
4.If You put out last year’s stale candy canes for children
(1 point for each piece of sticky candy).
5. You enclose an inferior gift from Target, Walmart, or K Mart in a Bloomingdale’s Macy’s or other prestige box to impress your friends
(10 points for each infraction).
6. If You make collect long distance phone calls to your family on Christmas day , claiming you are stuck in a phone booth.
(5 points, 10 if from a cell phone)
7.If At the office Christmas party, you horde huge stockpiles of goodies for later consumption at home.
(5 points; 15 points if you use this stuff for your own party).
8.If You steal the wreath from a parked car to use on your own car or dog house.
( 5 points )
9. If After an invitation to a friend’s house, you bring a commercially produced fruitcake and try to pass it off as home made
(5 points; 15 points if the fruitcake is from last year).
10. If you have bought sugar cookies brought them home and put canned icing on them then passed them off as homemade.
11. If you have went out at night and cut someone else’s tree down and brought it home to decorate.
12. If you have refused to let the children watch “It’s a Wonderful Life” because you’ve seen it before.
13. If you have refused to light a fire in the fireplace because it’s too warm.
14. If you have put coal in someones stocking
15. If you have complained about your Christmas dinner.
Evaluate your score on the “Grinch Scale” from 0 to 100.
0-20: There is still time to change your ways.
21-50: You are just a cheeseball.
51-75: You are an apprentice in Yuletide larceny and are probably wanted by the police for overdue parking tickets.
76-100: Grinch, move over.